Becoming a member of the BPA demonstrates your alignment with the BPA’s aims and vision for the parking profession. By being a member of the BPA and contributing to its work, you and your colleagues can take advantage of a number of membership benefits.
Keep up-to-date with the latest industry information and BPA news, including:
• An exclusive subscription to Parking News, the official monthly magazine of the BPA.
• Weekly BPA E-newsletters delivered to your inbox.
• Parking Practice Notes - A host of official technical papers produced by parking professionals on a variety of topics.
• Parking Trend, the European Parking Association’s journal, will be mailed to you four times a year.
STATUS & INFLUENCE
Members of the BPA will:
• Have the opportunity to work with the BPA and other organisations to produce policy documents and training qualifications, thus influencing industry development.
• Be joining a body that acts as a forum for discussion which is often consulted by government and asked to comment on parking related matters by the press.
• Receive the added benefit of displaying your membership status on organisational communications material.
The BPA hosts a number of events, led by industry experts, which facilitate great networking opportunities with other parking professionals and provide members with a platform to exhibit and showcase their latest products and services. These include:
• Parkex, the biggest dedicated parking exhibition in the world, BPA’s largest event attracting thousands of professionals in the industry.
• Conferences, seminars, workshops and social events, held nationwide.
• Member led Regional Groups throughout the UK, designed to provide networking opportunities for members at a more local level.
• Special Interest Groups bring together members who have a particular interest, such as hospitals, universities, local authorities or equipment. manufacturers.
OTHER BENEFITS AND SERVICES
• Receive up to 20% off advertising rates in Parking News or the BPA e-newsletter, including a free listing in the Products and Services Guide.
• Discounted attendance fees of up to 30% off certain BPA events.
• Free members directory on the web - listing contact details for all BPA members.
• Members’ area on the website - including a discussion forum and access to technical information.
The BPA also offers individual members a simple facility to manage your CPD where you can plan and record your continuous professional development and use the website resources and materials to help you accurately record activities, achieve your goals and plan your development for future years. Individual members will have the added benefit of using post nominals to indicate your membership grade to peers and employers, reflecting your qualification level and CPD progress.
Click on the image below to download a PDF of BPA Membership Benefits.