Email transmissions are confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or take any action in reliance of it. Any views expressed in email messages are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received a message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender, then delete the message from your system.
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in emails, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from use of emails or attachments.
As a valued member and user of the BPA website, we value your privacy, and your email address will never be sold, released or otherwise made available or distributed to any third parties.
What personal data do we collect?
We use the information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically and otherwise.
In the case of our electronic publications available through the membership subscription, your personal information may be used to enable us to verify you are a subscriber and to deliver the online publication to you.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about the BPA, we will send you electronic communications.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from our web server to your browser. It is stored on your hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites, and will not damage your system.
How do we use your personal data?
Where appropriate, we use your personal data:
To provide information on the BPA and its products and services to members
To inform you about changes and improvements to this website.
If you register you will receive email communications alerting you to news and offers. You may choose not to receive these.
Disclosure of personal data
We shall not disclose your personal information unless obliged to, or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to in order to run our business (e.g. where other people process data for us). In such circumstances, we ask those people to give us confidentiality or non-disclosure undertakings.
However, in the Membership Directory, which is in the Members Only (password protected) area, your organisations contact details including your email address is available to view, unless you have specifically requested those details should not be displayed. Those details are only available to the BPA membership base.
You may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for email communication purposes by emailing us
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies. The policy described here, applies only to personal data collected by the BPA.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data. Inaccuracies and corrections
We endeavor to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email us
Changes to this policy
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the BPA's website and its content_tests, are owned by or licensed to the BPA, or otherwise used by the BPA as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the BPA's webpages, you agree that you will access the content_tests solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download material and print out a single hard copy of any part of the content_test on the BPA's website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the BPA's website without the prior written permission of the BPA or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the BPA subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. The BPA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the BPA. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content_test or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the BPA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will the BPA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. The BPA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying the BPA and their products and services are proprietary marks of the British Parking Association. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the BPA.
5. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this site (including without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio) you are required by such submission to grant the BPA a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content_test. If you do not wish to grant such rights to the BPA, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also:
a. Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the BPA for all the purposes specified above;
b. Indemnify the BPA against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the BPA as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the BPA site and the other purposes specified above.
d. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
5. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the content_tests of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
British Parking Association © 2012
41-43 Perrymount Road