Thanks to the supporters of the Southern Regional group
Please contact Alison Tooze if you are interested in supporting the Southern regional group of the BPA.
For more information view our regional event listings.
BPA Regional meetings are a great opportunity to:
- Network with like minded colleagues
- Learn from practical case studies and other parking experts
- Meetings make a valuable contribution to your CPD record
- Keep up to date with news and updates from across the parking profession
- Share your valuable experience
BPA Regional Support Teams
Chairman: Richard Hein, Winchester City Council
Vice Chairman: Terry New, Cobalt
Secretary: Bill Blakemore, SPARKS
Council Member: Richard Hein
BPA Representative: Alison Tooze
BPA Area Manager: Graham Chapman
Meeting notes are available to members on our Regional Meeting Notes page.
Where available, presentations from meetings are posted on our regional presentations page.
On 7th March 2012 a meeting was held and involved discussions on:
- Debt enforcement
- Industry updates - BPA's response to the Mary Portas Review, Protection of Freedoms Bill, Park Mark, DfT.
A meeting of the Southern Regional group was held on the 11th October 2011. To view the agenda, showing items which were discussed please click here