Would you like to see your company logo here?
For the opportunity to support the Eastern Regional Group, find out more on our Become a BPA Group Supporter page.
Check the BPA event listings for the latest information.
BPA Regional meetings are a great opportunity to:
- Network with like minded colleagues
- Learn from practical case studies and other parking experts
- Meetings make a valuable contribution to your CPD record
- Keep up to date with news and updates from across the parking profession
- Share your valuable experience
BPA Regional Support Team
Chairman: Bob Spicer, Phoenix Commercial
Vice Chairman: Graham Brown, Liberty Services
Secretary: Lorna Day, Kent County Council
Council Member: Tbc
BPA representative: Jo Audley-Charles
BPA Area Manager: Mike Bibby
Meeting notes are available to members on our Regional Meeting Notes page.
Where available, presentations from meetings are posted on our regional presentations page.
The most recent meeting took place on the 20th June 2013. Meeting notes for previous meetings are available on the Regional Meeting Notes webpage.
- 13th October 2011 at Dartford Borough Council. To view the agenda please see here. To view the meeting notes click here
- 23rd June 2011 at the Canterbury Guildhall. To view the agenda from this meeting, please click here. The meeting notes are viewable here, along with the appendices: Appendix 1 , appendix 2 , appendix 3 , appendix 4 and a presentation from Parkeon here.