This page is designed to give you some guidance on places you can visit for more information, as well providing more technical background information and reports produced through our work on the skills agenda. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please get in touch and we will endeavour to guide you in the right direction.
- For information about Asset Skills, who work with the BPA to help improve skills across the parking profession, please click here.
- For potential financial support for your learning, visit the Skills Funding Agency.
- For information about continuous professional development (CPD), click here.
- To join the BPA Learning and Development Network, click here.
- For information on the National Occupational Standards UK standards directory, click here.
Careers in Parking
To read information on possible career opportunities in the parking profession, please click on the following links:
To read documents that may assist parking employers in the recruitment and training of new personnel, please click on the following links:
UK Academy for Parking
Asset Skills has launched the UK Academy for Parking in collaboration with the British Parking Association (BPA). The academy aims to improve employer access to learning opportunities across the parking profession.
The academy acts as a link between employers and training providers, recruiting candidates on to programmes, piloting new learning and accessing available funding to support trainees.
View presentation from the launch at Parkex 2012 (pdf)
To find out more, visit the UK Academy for Parking website.
Our background and research – reports in detail
Below you will find a selection of reports outlining our work and detailing our progress so far. This is the more technical side of what we do, but if you have a keen interest then you might find it useful to know what is behind our work.
Our qualification strategy and action plans
Developing the National Occupational Standards
For details on the individual national occupational standards please see below;
Exploring and Developing Qualifications