The fourth BPA Scottish Group Exhibition is taking place on 25th September at the usual venue of Dewars Centre, Perth.
This event provides an excellent opportunity for parking professionals to see the latest developments in the sector, network and enjoy some great Scottish hospitality. We will also be organising a small number of short seminar sessions throughout the day for visitors to choose from. These have been confirmed as:
- Present and future parking policy in Scotland - led by Transport Scotland.
- Shared services, shared procurement and economies of scale – led by Paul Higgins of the West London Alliance.
- Parking and the media – led by Dr Belinda Webb, Head of Communications at NSL.
- CCTV best practice and usage – led by SEA and Transport Scotland.
- Power pitches from the exhibitors.
- Town centres – led by Andy Neal, Chief Executive of Essential Edinburgh.
To register as an exhibition visitor please click here. There is no charge for attending the exhibition or seminars.
A limited number of exhibition stands are still available to book at a cost of £295 + VAT, which includes space for pop up/roll up banners, table and chairs, all refreshments for two stand personnel and the opportunity to join other exhibitors for a game of curling and supper during the set-up evening on 24th September.
If you wish to book a stand or would like further information, please contact Alison Tooze.
Confirmed exhibitors to date:
Scheidt and Bachmann
Cobalt Telephone Technologies
Bemrose Booth Paragon
Nagels (UK) Limited
Swarco Traffic Ltd
Xerox Parking Services
Vysionics ITS Ltd
Document Outsourcing Ltd
Systems Engineering & Assessment Ltd (SEA)