Chair: Russell Simmons, Pyle Car Park Consultants
Information on future SAMSIG meetings can be found in the BPA SIG Event Listings.
BPA special interest group meetings are a great opportunity to:
- Network with like minded colleagues
- Learn from practical case studies and other parking experts
- Meetings make a valuable contribution to your CPD record
- Keep up to date with news and updates from the sector
- Share your valuable experience
Previous SAM-SIG meetings
For recent meeting notes visit the SIG meeting notes page
A previous meeting took place on 5th April 2012 and the meeting notes can be found here.
A previous SAMSIG meeting was joint with LASIG and held on the 13th September 2011 at the Association of Town Centre Managers, 1 Queen Anne's Gate, London.
To view the agenda, and the items discoussed at this meeting click here .
Presentations from the meeting can be downloaded on the SIG presentation page here.
The next meeting date is to be confirmed. Please check this page or our special interest groups event page for announcements.