Thanks to our London Region supporters
www.casio.co.uk One Stop Clothing Shop www.RingGo.co.uk www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please check our regional events page for updates here
BPA Regional meetings are a great opportunity to:
- Network with like minded colleagues
- Learn from practical case studies and other parking experts
- Meetings make a valuable contribution to your CPD record
- Keep up to date with news and updates from across the parking profession
- Share your valuable experience
BPA Regional Support Team
Chair: Cheryl Vickers, Newlyn Plc
Vice Chair: Angela O’Shea, London Borough of Hillingdon Council
Secretary: Steve Brown, Equita
Council Member: Steve Brown, Equita
BPA Representative: Rocky Datoo
BPA Area Manager: Graham Chapman
Meeting notes are available to members on our Regional Meeting Notes page.
Where available, presentations from meetings are posted on our regional presentations page.
The most recent meeting took place on November 13th.
A meeting of the London group took place on the 15th May. Items discussed were the transport logistics for the Olympic Games, Town Centres and the Mary Portas report, social media, among many others.
8th November 2011. To view the agenda of items discussed please see here . For the meeting notes, please click here .