BPA membership is open to individuals, companies and organisations across the UK involved in parking.
Are you an individual parking professional looking to join, or is your company or organisation looking to join the BPA, an accredited trade association? If your organisation is involved in any form of off-street enforcement then you must also be registered with the Approved Operator Scheme (AOS).
How to join the Association as an individual member
If you are an individual looking for recognition of your experience in the parking industry and would like support in your on-going professional development, then individual membership is for you.
Read more about individual membership via the links to the left. Explore the benefits that individual membership will bring you.
To join up, simply download the application pack:
- Fill in the application form.
- Choose which grade to apply for by reading the individual membership grades sheet to find out more about each grade.
- Begin your CPD journey by reading the CPD activity guide and record form. Complete and submit the review and plan form.
- Agree to the Code of Professional Conduct (pdf).
- Please check the membership fees and return the direct debit mandate to make payment.
Or email email@example.com for an application pack.
How to join the Association as a corporate member
- Fill in the BPA Membership application form.
- Read the BPA Code of Professional Conduct and sign the declaration section of the form to confirm you are compliant with this.
- Return the Direct Debit mandate form with your payment or details to the address below.
- If your organisation operates ticketing on private land, you will need to sign up to the Approved Operator Scheme (see below).
To pay by direct debit, download the form above. This should be sent with your application form.
Please check the membership fees and send your completed form, along with the appropriate fee, to:
British Parking Association
41/43 Perrymount Road
West Sussex RH16 3BN
If your organisation is involved in any form of off-street enforcement then you must also be registered with the Approved Operator Scheme (AOS), thus becoming an Approved Operator.
How to become an Approved Operator
All BPA members involved in any form of off-street enforcement must also be BPA Approved Operators. You cannot be an Approved Operator without being a member of the BPA.
To be a BPA Approved Operator, in addition to the BPA Corporate Membership requirements, you must:
- Ensure that you are compliant with the AOS Code of Practice.
- In addition to the BPA information mentioned above, please download and complete the following forms:
3. You should also be aware of the following information:
4. Please check the membership fees and send your completed form, along with the appropriate fee, to:
British Parking Association
41-43 Perrymount Road
Alternatively, send by email. Please note: if you are paying by direct debit you must post this form to us.
Please note: applications can take up to 28 days to be processed. If you require further assistance regarding your AOS application please contact Membership and Standards Manager Richard Hilton on 01444 255946.