BPA launch charter for higher and further education parking.
For details on the BPA's Model Contract and how it can benefit your organisation click here
Special membership offer for Higher Education facilities and organisations
If you are interested in joining the BPA, please contact Alison Tooze or call 07974 576 087
Thanks to our sponsors of the Higher Education SIG:
Chair: Ian Goodwin, Manchester Metropolitan University
Vice Chair: Fiona Macey, University of York
Details will be posted when the meeting is confirmed here
BPA special interest group meetings are a great opportunity to:
- Network with like minded colleagues
- Learn from practical case studies and other parking experts
- Meetings make a valuable contribution to your CPD record
- Keep up to date with news and updates from the sector
- Share your valuable experience
View meeting notes online here in due course (members only)
View presentations from SIG meetings (members only)
The most recent meeting was held in March 2013.
A recent meeting took place on 8th November 2012.
A previous meeting was held on 8th March and included discussions on:
- Parking enforcement at higher/further education institutions.
- How the Protection of Freedoms Bill will effect higher education parking enforcement
- Travel planning
- Higher Education benchmarking survey
A recent meeting of the Higher Education parking special interest group took place on the 6th December 2011.
A previous meeting was combined with the Healthcare Parking SIG and took place at Royal Horticultural Halls Conference Centre, Greycoat Street, London SW1P 2QD on Tuesday 28th June 2011.To view the agenda from this meeting please click here .Meeting notes will follow shortly.