There are currently no vacancies being advertised.
Please also check here on a regular basis to view new opportunities at the BPA, as these become available.
Invitations to tender
The London Borough of Lambeth
Expression of Interest to Tender for Parking & Civil Enforcement Services
The London Borough of Lambeth is keen to engage the services of suitably experienced and competent suppliers to undertake the supply of the services, that form the current Parking Management Services Contract listed below:
1. Enforcement Services
- On street Enforcement
- CEO (Civil Enforcement Officer)
- CCTV Camera parking Enforcement
- Suspension operations
- On street Removals & Housing / Estate Removals
2. Removal Services which amongst other things will include:
- On-Street Removal/Relocation Operation
- HPI Checks
4. Automated Payment Services
5. Provision of a mobile telephone parking payment solution with a cash payment option (Cashless Payment)
Other parking services contracts to be included in the tender process are:
- Pay and Display – Currently two separate contracts covering the provision, maintenance, repairs and parts for Lambeth’s stock of Metric and Parkeon pay and display machines.
- CCTV – The Council has contracts in place for the maintenance of its parking cameras and other equipment used for parking and traffic contraventions such as ANPRs.
This is the first step in this 3 staged procurement process. After the evaluation of the Business Questionnaires, Lambeth will shortlist and invite to tender, a minimum of 5 of the highest scoring suppliers that have been successful in this pre-qualification stage.
The three-stage tender process via the OJEU Negotiated route will comprise of:
- Stage 1 - The issue of a Business Questionnaire as part of this pre-qualification exercise
- Stage 2 - Successful suppliers will participate in a tender exercise, and submit an initial response to the ITT.
- Stage 3 - Clarifications stage, re-issue of amended ITT documents where applicable, final responses and completion of the initial scoring by the evaluation panel, with the Council reserving the option to conduct a BAFO (Best and Final Offers) stage.
Following on from the completion of the procurement process, a contract(s) will be awarded initially for a period of 8 years from August 1st 2015 to July 31st 2023, which will include annual break clauses that will commence at the end of year 4.
Interested Contractors must be able to provide evidence of recent experience in delivering similar services.
If your company is able to deliver the quality of service that Lambeth Council is seeking, please visit https://lblambeth.eu-supply.com on Monday 16th February 2015 to access the following documents which will be available as from that date.
- Lambeth Business Questionnaire to be completed for pre-qualification
- Information Memorandum
Should you experience any problems using EU Supply, please contact the EU Supply helpdesk on 0800-840-2060 or email@example.com. Tender Ref: 19935
The deadline for submissions of Expressions of Interest and completed Business Questionnaires on EU Supply is 12pm on 16th March 2015.