(Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex)
£28,500 + Car + Pension
The person appointed will be a BPA ambassador within a defined geographical area of the UK. The core responsibility is the day-to-day administration and management of all BPA Operational Services including the Safer Parking Scheme and the Approved Operator Scheme.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good written/verbal communication, IT and presentation skills;
- Excellent customer service and complaints handling
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- A confident and assured manner and be able to liaise with officers, staff and members of the BPA, and to work with individuals at all levels;
- An ability to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- The capacity to grasp complex issues quickly;
- An ability to work on own initiative;
- A willingness to travel. Please note this role may require occasional overnight stays.
For an application pack, please email Julia Brierley on email@example.com quoting ref: BPA-AM
Closing date for applications: 9.00 on Friday 10th July 2015.