COMPLIANCE INVESTIGATION COORDINATOR
The Compliance Investigation Coordinator will be responsible for development and operation of an investigation handling service for disciplinary matters in respect of BPA members including but not restricted to the Approved Operator Scheme (AOS) and the Safer Parking Scheme (SPS)
The post is based at BPA HQ in Haywards Heath but may include some travel throughout the UK
Customer Services Manager
Other members of the Operational Services Team.
- To manage all complaints received against BPA members in accordance with agreed procedures from time to time.
- To develop and maintain the complaints/dispute management process and Sanctions Scheme for the AOS under the guidance of the Customer Services Manager.
- To provide guidance and advice to members on how to avoid complaints and maintain compliance with the various BPA Codes.
- To coordinate and administer disciplinary cases against BPA members under the guidance of the Operational Services Manager and the Customer Services Manager.
- To work with the Customer Services Manager on investigations into alleged non- compliance to the various BPA Codes by members.
- To assist with the development of the Independent Appeals Service and monitor/investigate any non-compliance with the AOS Code that may be identified.
- To produce and maintain detailed records including the various databases for complaints and related matters and to produce Status Reports and other Reports to record and monitor progress of the various BPA schemes as agreed with the Head of Operational Services / Customer Services Manager.
- To participate in the continuing professional development of the various BPA Codes and the Operational Services team through regular meetings and training to ensure understanding of the procedures and processes required.
- Actively participate in own continuous professional development
- To provide cover and support to other members of the Operational Services team as necessary.
- To carry out any other general duties under the direction of the Head of Operational Services / Customer Services Manager and provide cover for other Coordinators and the PA when required.
- Good written, verbal communication and IT skills
- Good Customer Services and Complaints Handling skills in particular to deal politely and confidently with difficult telephone conversations
- Effective planning and organisational abilities
- Post holder should have a confident and assured manner and be able to liaise with officers, staff and members of the BPA, and to work with individuals at all levels.
- Able to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to grasp complex issues quickly
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge and experience of the parking profession preferred or willingness to learn.
- Previous involvement with a complaints/disciplinary process
- Knowledge of road traffic and contract legislation or willingness to learn.
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Deadline for applications - Friday 12 February