- No tenders are currently being advertised. Please check back here regularly for new opportunities.
- WAMITAB External Verifiers for Parking Qualifications. For more information on this vacancy, please scroll down the page.
WAMITAB External Verifiers for Parking Qualifications
(home-based, self-employed status, contract renewable annually)
Closing date: 30th May 2014
There is an exciting opportunity to join WAMITAB as an external verifier to support their work with the BPA to develop and deliver parking qualifications that meet the needs of the parking profession. Reporting to WAMITAB’s Qualifications Manager, external verifiers will visit centres offering the qualifications to ensure the assessment of candidates’ competence is consistent within the centre and across centres.
Ideal candidates will:
- have extensive experience in the parking profession
- have a thorough understanding of the QCF and qualifications
- have in depth knowledge of existing parking qualifications
- have the ability to gather information and make independent assessments of centre practice
- be able to build strong relationships with centres so as to offer support, guidance and advice on improvements when required
- have high attention to detail
- be able to work on own initiative
- maintain accurate records within given timeframes
- be individual members of the BPA
- hold relevant assessor or verifier qualifications (or being willing to gain one with WAMITAB and the BPA’s support)
For more information about WAMITAB, a highly successful UK-wide awarding organisation that offers a broad range of qualifications across the total facilities management sectors, please visit their website www.wamitab.org.uk. For more information about the role please contact Ray Burberry, Qualifications Manager at WAMITAB tel: 01604 23 19 50.
Please note due to the nature of the post and the commercial sensitivities between centres, it is unlikely successful applicants will be currently employed by centres offering parking qualifications.
To apply please send your CV and a statement detailing how your skills, experience and vocational expertise make you ideal for the post to email@example.com.
For information on current opportunities at the BPA, click here.