The 43rd AGM took place on July 3rd 2013
The following business was conducted:
- Minutes of the 42nd Annual General Meeting of the British Parking Association held on 5th July 2012 to be submitted and approved.
- Matters arising therefrom.
- To receive and approve the Financial Statement and Report of the Auditors as contained in the Annual Report of the British Parking Association for the year ending 31st March 2013.
- Appointment of Auditors and Auditors' Remuneration
- To receive the Annual Report of the BPA Council for 2012/2013.
- To Note the Results of the Ballot for the Election of Members to the BPA Council.
- To receive the Incoming President, Vice-President(s) and Past-President.
- To Transact Any Other Business which can be legally conducted at an Annual General Meeting.
- 'Progress in delivering the BPA's 5 year strategy' - Chief Executive, Patrick Troy
In relation to the AGM, we have published our annual report which can be viewed on our website here. The Minutes of the 43rd AGM can be found here.
Helen Crozier was inaugurated as the new BPA President for 2013/14 and gave her first speech as President at the evening's reception at The House of Commons Terrace, Westminster.
John Howell MP hosted the event and Department of Transport Minister Norman Baker also delivered an address.
The President's Reception brings together senior members of the sector, stakeholders with an interest in parking, including the wider transport industry, as well as Government and Members of Parliament. We hope that through this event, the BPA are able to improve awareness of the profession and help influence future policy formation. The reception is an invite-only event.